COVID-19 AND THE OVEN CAMPSITE
Following our re-opening on the 4th July 2020 we ask that you join with us in keeping our visitors and staff safe. As you are aware, the situation regarding Coronavirus is worrying, uncertain and fast changing.
We have decided to open as we believe holidays, especially those taken outdoors, are essential to our wellbeing.We are following Government guidelines and continuing to monitor their updates daily and taking all recommended measures to protect ourselves, our business, our customers and the wider community.
Please do not attend The Oven Campsite if you have any symptoms of Corona Virus. We are ready to discuss alternative dates with you and will do our best to help.
It is essential to telephone us if you have any symptoms or if you feel unwell during your stay due to COVID-19. Do not attend at the office to tell us, please call the office on 02392464695. Please see our terms and conditions with regards to refunds.
If you have symptoms you cannot self isolate at The Oven Campsite for the safety of other campers, our team and our community.
We have increased the cleaning of all communal areas to reduce the risk of the spread of infection. You will find hand sanitizer dispensers outside the door of every communal area and we would that you use the hand sanitizer provided every time you enter those areas. We would ask that if you are in a caravan or motorhome, please use your own facilities as much as possible. If you develop symptoms you MUST NOT use the facilities. Please pack up your belongings and return home urgently. Please notify us by phone that you have left.
We have opened the play park, however we must ask that all children are supervised by an adult to ensure that the children maintain a distance of 2 meters from each other. You will also find hand sanitizer at the entrance to the park and would ask that all children and adults entering the park use the hand sanitizer.
What you can do to help fight the spread of infection and keep safe:
- enjoy your caravan/tent and the area of your pitch and public footpaths through and around the camp site
- walk freely on the camp site, at all times observing social distance from other park users and our members of staff
- bring soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser – just to be on the safe side
- talk to any of our team but always observe social distance – ‘we are looking forward to seeing you!’. Only one person in the office at any time and please use contactless payment where possible.
- any orders for food and drink from the cafe to be collected or delivered observing social distance
Please do not:
- meet or gather with friends in a social group
- invite or entertain visitors any visitors on site
- allow children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rule.
On departure please:
- You should ask everyone to show consideration, please, for your local community. Urge everyone to respect social distance in all contacts outside the park.
- Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors; they will need reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness. Thank you.